The New G-TECH 6800mAh 4S Lipo for X-MAXX Power up
AXON G-TECH, the latest graphene conductive agent technology made for top performance and reliability, it is excited to release a powerful new battery chemistry in the AXON G-TECH product line.
The G-TECH series is designed for professional RC car drivers and those that demand nothing less than the best. G-Tech batteries are unlike anything you have seen or used before.
AXON G-TECH lipo packs utilize carbon in the battery structure to form a single layer of graphene just 0.335nm thick, making that type of battery substrate the thinnest known to mankind. The graphene particles form a highly dense compound allowing electrons to flow with less resistance compared to traditional Lipoly battery technologies.
The result is a battery capable of maintaining greater power output whilst remaining much cooler under load. Since heat and resistance are the natural enemy of batteries, G-TECH has significantly reduced these problems and the result is an incredible boost in cycle life and performance.
We will have a full range of G-TECH Professional battery packs and will be adding new sizes/configurations as they become available. AXON G-TECH batteries are the new standard for serious professionals who require TOP PERFORMANCE.
Voltage: 4S2P / 8 Cell / 14.8V
Discharge: 60C Constant / 100C Burst
Weight: 700g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: TRX
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries.
• Power density: 0.15-0.17kw/kg (5Ah-16Ah)
• Power density: 0.13-0.15kw/kg (1Ah-4.9Ah).
• Stable High pack voltage through duration of use.
• High discharge rate, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, packs stay much cooler under extreme conditions
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge.
• Maintains higher pack capacity even after hundreds of cycles
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life (reportedly in excess of 900 during testing).
• Graphene LiPo Batteries only require a standard Lipo battery charger.